Saturday, September 10, 2011

New Blog Announcement!


Hello everyone, and happy Saturday! This post is a bit different than normal ones on here, as you can see by the title. I did a post like this once upon a time, but for different reasons. Allow me to explain.

About ten months ago, I started this blog. I had a previous blog, but due to the radical changes in my life that God was imposing, I felt led to entirely make a new blog with a new focus. This morning, I have been lead again to start a new blog, but it is not at the demise of this one.

Instead, I will continue to write periodically on here, as I have been doing for quite some time now. In addition, I have started a new blog, which can be found at www.lttchurch.blogspot.com. The purpose of my new blog, entitled "Letters to the Church," is to write a series of letters to churches in different places, much like the apostle Paul did with the churches of Galatia, Ephesus, etc.

These letters, the first of which was just written a few minutes ago, will be posted a bit more often than my "Lightning Bug" posts, as they are shorter and require much less work to write. I was inspired by my recent purchase of the book "Operation World," a book which tells of prayer needs in every country in the world. It also encourages you to pray for churches (or parts of the Church) in that nation. Therefore, I will be praying for different nations all the time, and will be writing short letters of encouragement to these parts of the body of Christ. I hope you will look into these posts and also pray for the churches. Many believers in foreign countries have it much worse than we Americans do, and I pray that we keep their troubles and triumphs in our hearts.

Have a great weekend, and keep those most affected by 9/11 in your prayers this weekend. A post on this will come on this blog tonight.

By the way: Happy Birthday Michael! My little brother has turned 18 today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment