Sunday, December 30, 2012

150th Post!

So, I couldn't decide what to do with this post. I debated on making a bigger post, posting a video of me preaching and multiple other ideas. And then it hit me: a big announcement. So, without further ado, here we go:

Beginning January 1, 2013, my Tumblr account (www.operationworld.tumblr.com) will be up and operational. It is currently working, but it will change on the first day of the new year. Starting on the 1st, #Operationworld will become a hub for prayer. Every day will have multiple posts going up to help anyone who visits in prayer for the nations. It will feature daily posts from:

-Operation World, a ministry of GMI that helps you pray for the entire world over the course of the year. I got the name for my Tumblr from them, but am in no way affiliated with them. I just think "Operation World" is a perfect name for what they do, as well as what I want my Tumblr to do.

-Voice of the Martyrs, a ministry that will help us pray for the persecuted church every day.

-Joshua Project, a ministry that posts an unreached people group to pray for each day

Also, my other blog (www.lttchurch.blogspot.com) will return with a weekly letter from me to a part of the Church in some portion of the world.

Hopefully you will join me for this new ministry that I'll be working with. It may be sketchy for a while, but hopefully I'll be able to provide a kind of "prayer hub" for people to come to and pray for several different needs. Let's make 2013 a year of increased prayer for the nations and for our Lord's Church!

No comments:

Post a Comment