Monday, December 6, 2010

Finally!


I have returned, after about a month of battling inactivity on my blog due to increased responsibilities elsewhere. As the University of Kentucky now has only one week remaining of normal classes, and I only have one final in-class, I am finally getting freed up. I will be trying to come to you at least twice a week, and hopefully more.

For my return blog, I will not be doing any analysis. I will, instead, just share some verses I have found since writing last.

13 But now in Christ Jesus, you who were far away have been brought near by the blood of the Messiah. 14 For He is our peace, who made both groups one and tore down the dividing wall of hostility. In His flesh, 15 He did away with the law of the commandments in regulations, so that He might create in Himself one new man from the two, resulting in peace. -Ephesians 2: 13-15

27 Just one thing: live you life in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. -Philippians 1:27

5b The Lord is near. 6 Don't worry about anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses every thought will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. -Philippians 4:5b-7

13 accepting one another and forgiving one another if anyone has a complaint against another. Just as the Lord has forgiven you, so you must also [forgive]. -Colossians 3:13

13 Brothers, do not weary of doing good. -2 Thessalonians 3:13

6b The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? -Hebrews 13:6b

I hope these verses speak to you and you listen to God's call in your life. I love you, and so does God. Talk to ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment