Monday, January 17, 2011

As Expected...


I was afraid this would happen. I over committed, guys, and failed. You see, I just am not a morning person. In order to blog and have a quiet time before I have to go to class, I have to get up around five, and that just hasn't happened. So, here's what's going to happen:

1) The "Thoughts from the Retro Bible" are now extinct. I know, it was very short-lived. However, they required time and effort that I do not have, especially in the morning. Besides, I felt kind of lame ripping off things from someone else....

2) The "Country of the Day" posts will continue. Now that school has started, I know that I have a window in my schedule of classes between 11a-12p that I will now be able to consistently do a country post during. These countries were my countries the past few days that did not get covered, and therefore we will be covering them for a few days instead of moving forward and skipping them in blog form:

Cote D'Ivoire
Croatia
Cuba
Cyprus

Today's would be the Czech Republic, but the Czechs will be scooted back so Ivory Coast can be covered today.

3) I will hopefully be able to do some deeper posts soon, including a blog version of the testimony/mini-sermon I spoke at church on Sunday. Stay tuned for those.

Thanks for everyone that reads this, and I hope you email me so we can talk! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment