Friday, January 7, 2011

The Expedition Continues...


Yes, I have finally concluded Phase 1 of my expedition through the Bible! I completed my journey through the New Testament two days ago, and now will be trekking through the Old Testament. I encourage all of you to read through the New Testament, or join in my adventure through the Old Testament. If you woud like to start the new year with my route through the second part of the Bible, here's the order the Spirit lead me to as I read through:

1&2 Corinthians
1&2 Timothy
Romans
Galatians
Ephesians
Philippians
Colossians
1&2 Thessalonians
Titus
Philemon
Hebrews
James
1&2 Peter
1,2&3 John
Jude
Revelation
Matthew
Mark
Luke
John
Acts

So, there ya go. And, just so you know, I have begun the OT with the Book of Pslams, and I pray that you are spending time in the Word, and try to dig into its meaning. Enjoy reading! :)

PS: Today's "Thought from the Retro Bible" and "Country of the Day" posts should be put out tonight around 9pm, EST. If not, there will certainly be posts in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment