Saturday, January 1, 2011

Passion Blog: Bus Ridin'




Right now, I am on a bus in the middle of no where, Georgia with a bunch of people I don't know to go somewhere I've never been. Sound crazy? I agree.

I am accompanied by several friends, and a bunch of other college-age people I don't know, on this bus on my way to Atlanta, for Passion 2011. Passion is a huge conference full of well-known speakers and musicians, all praising and worshiping and learning and teaching about the amazing God that created us. The event is focused on college-age people, and the goal is to help teach and set a fire in the hearts of this generation.

This is my first year that I am old enough to attend, and I couldn't be more excited. I can't imagine the experience of 20,000+ students praising God and worshipping their Creator. I'll be keeping you updated on the events of this weekend, and try to convey the amazing experience I will be sharing with so many other young believers.

I ask that you pray for those of us attending, as well as the speakers, musicians, and volunteers at Passion 2011. Let's pray that a revolution is started this weekend in Atlanta, and that a wave of God's love and truth sweeps out of Georgia to the rest of the United States and the world. I pray that God makes himself palpably present in that place, and that our hearts be consumed by Him. Talk to y'all soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment