Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thought from the Retro Bible: God Will Guard


"4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." -Psalm 23:4, NIV

What is the closest you've ever come to being in the "valley of the shadow of death?" God is the only one who can offer the kind of comfort and security you need in the worst times. Your best bet is to draw close to Him, as much as you can. He will guard your every step (paraphrased from Revolution: The Bible for Teen Guys).

This is amazing that the Retro Bible's post for today's reading would be Psalm 23, as my family, friends and I mourn the loss of our friend Anthony Horsman. God is truly in the valley with us, always. He is there to comfort us and lead us back out the other side. Never forget that He's with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment